- Check in time is at 3pm (or later) at the Northern Properties office: If you arrive earlier than 3 we can not guarantee your home will be ready for you and you may have to wait. We can not give out keys to homes until the office is notified the home is ready for you.
(Make sure you know your check-out time. There is a fee for any late check outs that are not approved prior)
- DIRECTIONS TO OFFICE: When you get off the ferry, follow the main road (M-134, also called Channel Rd) 7.2 miles, we are a log building on the left, immediately following Esthers Mexican Restaurant, you cant miss it!
- Balance is due on arrival, not departure: Please be prepared to pay your balance. All prices are "plus tax", meaning that taxes will be added to the daily/weekly rates. Rates for each home are clearly posted on the site.
- Late arrivals or if the office is closed: There is a Check-in box and a locked Rent Box on the right side of our building. There will be an envelope with everything you need for checking in, including directions to your home and a key. You will be required to leave payment in the Rent box, unless prior arrangements have been made. Your paperwork will have our phone # on it, and an emergency phone #.
- If you have guests who will be arriving later than you: Please make sure your guests know how to get to the home. OR that they contact us BEFORE they start out so we can make sure they know where to go. We do not have someone at the the office around the clock, and cell coverage can be unpredictable so you will want to be prepared ahead of time. Always refer to the directions given as opposed to physical addresses, GPS units do not always work on the Island and you may end up lost.
- Please review the Rental Terms and What to Bring for more information: You are responsible for everyone in your party, make sure they know the rules and what amenities are in the home. We will not be held accountable if your group expects something different!
For a list of things to bring, CLICK HERE